Stand Up For Justice (SUJ) is coming from a Spiritual approach to create Beloved Community in line with the Teachings of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Through our dynamic network of support groups, we believe that we can help and support the cause of bringing about Progressive Social Change through education, community outreach and lobbying, that will ultimately improve the Black Experience in the realms of housing, healthcare, schooling, economics , environmental and social justice.
- SUJ believes in non-violent protests, based upon the style of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Advocates for justice for Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC)
- Promotes voter education and voting rights.
- Organizing in person and virtual events.
- Increase Black leadership on local and national levels.
- Understanding and supporting Black mental health.
- Encouraging Black economic growth.
- Utilizing the arts, music and education to display the full spectrum of Black excellence.
- Collaborating with like minded organizations to continue to instill equity, equality and justice.
Stand Up For Justice (SUJ), is an ever developing organization. We are committed to joining forces with other collaborative global alliances for social justice. Please stay tuned.